Tuesday, January 27, 2009

time on my side.

alright, so things are defintely interesting lately. just kind of taking each wave of info as it comes, learning a shit ton along the way. wondering why in heck my television looks like it is possessed cause i think my cable wire is unattached a little. got to fix it. can do.
I have realized one thing that looking at an old situation in a new way makes you definitely re-think the situation, and right now I am really happy to be just living my life, and somewhat taking each moment in stride a lot better than before. I have to love my time and thats all I have. and it took me awhile to figure it out and im still working on it, but I do know that I just have to go with my gut, when it comes to everything in life, even the things that are required and not just my choice, just got to DO IT!!!! argh. im happy when i get to do that, just love my time. thats my positive thought for the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment